MOTD Cosmetic makeup brushes are not only the best brushes in my opinion, but they’re also conscientious of how they make an impact on the world which is an A in my books.
‘Happiness to us is about who we’ve lifted up and what we can do to give back.’
These brushes are all PETA certified cruelty-free, and vegan.
- MOTD makes their brushes out of taklon, which is a high grade synethic polyester fibre that mimics animal hair.
- The way these brushes are made distributes product just like animal hair brushes.
- It’s a safer alternative for those who have allergies to animal fur.
- They are suitable for all skin types, including those with skin sensitivities.
- They are hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial since they they are a non-porous, unlike animal fur.
- They are soft and last longer than most animal fur brushes.
- These brushes dry quicker than animal hair.
- Animal hair brushes trap dirt and oil from our face and create a breeding ground for bacteria.
Remember that buying real animal-fur brushes means you are giving your hard earned money to the fur-industry, a cruel and uncesscary industry. There are so many alternatives out there, so there is no reason to use beautiful animals for makeup brushes.
You can use my code ‘Claire’ at checkout for discount and purchase your own pair of cruelty-free makeup brushes.